Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jackie Hill


How did you start at Fitnance?

I started at Fitnance after my brother Christiaan completed the certifiiate course and after Rodney started training.

How has your fitness/health improved since starting at Fitnance?

Before training at Fitnance I used to go to the Chiropractor once a fortnight to fix my back from riding the horses. Now I am lucky to go once a year!!

Your All Time Favourite Fitnance Session?

I can't believe that I am saying this but - Tonnes of Fun, the 12 days of Christmas and anything that involves my competing against Rodney!

What is your current training schedule?

I do one group session and share 1 PT with Rodney and Chris per week and of course I ride the horses 6 days a week

What are your next training goals?
I would like to get my Skin folds down and also Qualifying and Competing my current competition horse at the National Dressage Championships in October

No comments:

Post a Comment