Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rachael Skinner: Prac Student.






Hey everyone my name is Rachael Skinner and I am currently in my fourth year studying Human Movements at QUT. I am passionate about sport and love to have a go at anything that is on offer. At the moment I am recovery from a recent ACL knee reconstruction, so right now just trying to get back into the swing of things.

I started gymnastics when I was about four years of age and eventually went on to win bronze at the state championships. I then moved onto netball which I played for approximately nine years. At one stage I played indoor for Queensland and would probably still be playing to this day had I not damaged my knee. Beach volleyball is now my passion and I absolutely love it.

I would love to work as a sports trainer for a professional sporting team as well as doing some personal training, and am eventually looking at becoming a physiotherapist.

I look forward to seeing you all at the gym sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not able to view this web site properly on saffari I feel there is a drawback

    My homepage - having Trouble getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete