Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sarah McHugh






Name: Sarah McHugh

Birthday: 19th June 1988
Age: 21

Education:
Fourth year Bachelor of Human Movements and Bachelor Nutrition and Dietetics

Background: I grew up in a small rural town in NSW, living there until I started uni. It is at this point that I made the change to living in the Brisbane, where I have been for the past 4 years. I grew up dancing and from there developed a love of physical activity. When I was no longer able to dance due to study commitments I started to run instead. I have now completed multiple ½ marathons and I ran my first marathon last year. I have also started to instruct Body Attack as I always enjoyed participating but wanted more from it.

Played sports: I have played various sports over the years including netball, waterpolo and rowing. I also danced for 15-20 hours a week.
Since being at uni my sport participation has decreased and instead I have focused on running and instructing Les Mills Body Attack.

Fitness goals: To run a PB at the Gold Coast marathon

Favorite foods: ice-cream, grapes and pasta

How did u start at fitnance: As part of my degree I am required to do 30hrs of placement and the guys at Fitnance were awesome and let me complete it here

You’re all time favorite fitness class: Body Attack

Current training schedule:
Monday: RPM
Tuesday: RPM
Wednesday: 1hr run
Thursday: RPM
Friday: Body Pump & Body Attack
Saturday: Body Step & RPM
Sunday: 1hr Run

2 comments:

  1. Τhіѕ is really fascinating, You're an overly skilled blogger. I've joined уour
    гsѕ feеd anԁ look aheаԁ tо ѕearching for more οf your fantastіс post.

    Аlsо, I have ѕhared your website in my social netwοrks

    My web page ... www.reelswingers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since being at uni my sport participation has decreased and instead I have focused on running and instructing Les Mills Body Attack. velvet bed sheet wholesale , best waterproof mattress protector ,

    ReplyDelete