Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sam Reiter


Name: Sam Reiter
DOB: 15 November 1988

I originally started my university life studying ‘Creative Writing’ and majoring in Drama. After a year of this degree though I made the decision to change into Human Movement studies at QUT and, three years later, I haven’t looked back! Sport has always been an enjoyable part of my life with me being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do (but am completely harmless) and representing QLD for Trampolining a couple of years . I also enjoy playing the piano, the saxophone and travelling. I find the human body just fascinating and at the end of my degree I hope to further my studies into the field of neuromuscular disease, with a special interest in Parkinson’s disease. I’m also passionate about nutrition and am dedicated to helping the general population remain as fit and healthy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment