Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chris Watson




Hi, my name is Chris and I’m currently in my 5th year at QUT completing a dual degree of Podiatry/Human Movements. Why the dual degree you may ask? Well when I was in grade 12 at school looking through the QTAC book podiatry caught my attention. Below the podiatry course was the dual degree and, as I’ve always been involved in sport, the Human Movements side really appealed to me.

I’ve been involved in sport my whole life. My passion really lies with Track and Field however. I started Little Athletics at age 6 and have continued to compete until just recently after having to undergo surgery in an attempt to correct an injury caused by running. Since 2004 my event has been the 400m hurdles. I have represented Queensland at schools and open nationals as well as representing Australia at the 2004 Youth Olympic Festival.

My goal whilst here on prac at Fitnance is to absorb as much knowledge and practical experience which will undoubtedly help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment