Saturday, May 14, 2011

Personal Trainer Job: Pat Rae PT.

Are you a qualified personal trainer?
(Cert IV in Fitness, First Aid, Registered and insured?)
Do you want to learn how to be one of the best personal trainers going around from someone who has clocked up over 10,000 PT sessions and charges over $200 per hour?
Are you:
Punctual?
Professional?
A self starter?
And most importantly prepared to do what ever I teach? In other words an action taker, not a procrastinator?
If this sounds like you, then maybe, just maybe, I have a position for you.
I'm seeking qualified personnel to come and work at my PT Studio in Springwood. Our expanding business needs more trainers, but we won't be taking just anyone. You have to set yourself above the competition.

You'll work the most unsociable of hours, including early mornings (5.00am starts), some late nights (9.00pm finish), with some breaks in between and some Saturday's.

You'll be required to train our clients, following our exacting systems. Qualified leads are provided to you. All you have to do is convince those leads to continue with you and we'll show you how to do that.

In return for your hard work and effort, I will teach you all the steps that I took to go from working 80 hours a week earning less than $30,000 per year to now working around 25 hours per week earning triple (and some) what I used to earn.

You'll be paid a minimum of $33.00 per hour for the paid sessions you complete, with the ability to increase your hourly rate to over $50 per hour if you reach your KPI's.

If this DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU, then chances are you are right.

However, if you are still reading this, then send me an email explaining why you think you fit the bill. Attach your CV and I'll get back to you.

Trainers that come and learn from me (and get paid at the same time) have gone on to become successful business owners, club managers, personal training managers for some of the larger gym chains in Australia, as well as success ful personal trainers.

So, again, I ask you, DO YOU FIT THE BILL?

0414654372

No comments:

Post a Comment